Langley told us today that her addiction was SNL...which made me remember Philip, the hyper-hypo. This may be my favorite.skit.ever. I hope you like it...even if it is old.
via videosift.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whateva', whateva'...here we do what we want!
oh my goodness this video is so funny. I love it! That hyper-hypo is awesome!
ReplyDeletei was cracking up watching this! it actually made my day better, since everything else pretty much sucked. thanks mrs. rock (: !
ReplyDeleteIt was really funny! It gave me something to watch when I was bored, and made me laugh, which is always a good time for me! =D
ReplyDeleteOh wow that was pretty special and funny. Mrs. Rock I bet you just liked it because the little girl was playing with her doll's hair. ;) Sorry I know you don't like smiley faces...
ReplyDeleteIf i remembered SNL during class, i would've definitely put that as my answer. I watch it every week and have it on my tivo. My favorite skits would either be "Just Kidding" on the weekend updates; or the digital short, "Mother Lover" with Justin Timberlake.
ReplyDeleteNot gonna lie, I was cracking up when I watched this. And I'm gonna have to agree with Nick, I love the "Just Kidding" skit.
ReplyDelete