Sunday, November 8, 2009

OOPS

So...I won't be in tomorrow. I have a sore throat I can't shake, and there are a few other factors involved in my absence, but...I just want to apologize.

I HATE not being in school, and while I'm sure you'll be very happy to have a substitute, please know that I always try to make your work when I'm gone meaningful. The articles you will be reading are definitely ones I would have assigned for homework this week, so please take my directions seriously...and don't think I'm a slacker! I swear, I'm not the absent-from-school type. This just isn't my year so far: (

See, I like smileyfaces. Sort of. And I will post Jon Stewart soon; I'm still a little afraid your parents and guardians will kill me.

Tomorrow:

Read and annotate 2 articles I left.
Respond (1 page) to teacher article.
Check out new vocabulary; sentences due on Tuesday.

We will be proofreading on Thursday, so please have typed, clean essays for then.

Thanks, good night, and good luck.

Oh...and follow this link if you're bored. Fun Fun Fun

8 comments:

  1. but that was a frowny face... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh i hope you feel better ms. rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played that game... but I only reached level 18 and was already stuck! I couldn't unscramble the word! :p

    Hope all is well with you Mrs.Rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to level 27 haa. Couldnt figure out the password for that level.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better, Mrs. Rock! Missed you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. feel better mrs. r <3 we missed youuuu!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.