I want to post two videos of The Daily Show, but I'm a little worried that someone is going to be offended. It is on Comedy Central, which is basic cable, but occasionally there are some bleeped words--is that going to offend anyone?
They are relevant to our previous discussion; Jon Stewart takes on media bias.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wont offend me.
ReplyDeleteI think posting the two videos won't offend anyone, Mrs. Rock. No worries!
ReplyDeleteIt shouldn't offend anyone... after all, we all hear worse in the hallways where words AREN'T bleeped out. :)
ReplyDeleteNot me.
ReplyDeleteNope. In fact, I encourage it!
ReplyDeletenaaah mrs rock! go for it. i agree with sidney. we hear more vivid vocab in the hallway alone.(:
ReplyDeleteIt won't affend me Mrs. Rock, I don't mind at all. =D
ReplyDeleteit wouldnt offend me either!(:
ReplyDeleteit wont offend me either Ms. Rock.
ReplyDeleteI probably hear worse around my parents anyway :)
ReplyDelete